White Goose Estate Sales, LLC, was founded in 2009. The team behind White Goose Estate Sales comes to the estate sale business with years of luxury retail management, estate sale and antique sale experience. We are one of the oldest, most established estate sale companies in the Hamptons.
The company initially started by selling antiques, collectibles and designer clothes on eBay, then moved to conducting in-home estate sales. Not only does the team handle your entire estate sale, they also leave your house broom-swept clean and ready for closing.
Today, White Goose conducts dozens of estate sales, or tag sales, annually in residences, and is well-known throughout the east end of Long Island (the Hamptons), providing many client testimonials.
- Licensed, insured members of the Antiques and Collectibles National Association;
- An impeccable reputation built on years of service in the Hamptons and beyond;
- A proven ability to advertise and deliver buying customers to your sale;
- Years of luxury retail experience to present and sell your items for top dollar;
- Training and experience working with customers and clients in stressful transitions;
White Goose Estate Sales has years of experience researching, purchasing and selling estate items. You can rely on their expertise in appraising collectibles and household items, and pricing them for the market. Additionally, the owner, Abigail Cane, earned a Masters in Social Work, which is a plus in the often difficult transitions accompanying estate sales.
“At White Goose Estate Sales, I work for 100% customer satisfaction. I know how to market the contents of your estate and how to sell it to realize the most money for you. Further, I can ease your mind while you are going through the stressful process of selling your home and possessions.”